Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Currently Doing Mass Communication Assignment

I'm working on my mass communication assignment. The topic is about my father's success story. The deadline for the assignment is this Friday. As usual, doing last minute work have to rush. This is the first assignment and from what I've heard there's a second assignment on advertising. Still have other assignments for other subjects as well. Gonna be busy. Don't have the time to write what I've done so far this month. I only simplifying what I'm doing now.

By the way, I'm trying a new web browser called Google Chrome. Still not sure how it works yet. Again, I don't have the time to find out now. I think Wayne-Wayne and Ah Lup knows. Next week gonna have practical assessment II. Tomorrow should be getting management studies result. Hope it's ok. Nowadays I don't expect much from my results. I wasn't the me I used to be... But some facts just doesn't change. Secondary school and college is a repeat, continues nightmare?

ASSIGNMENTS ARE KILLING ME!

1 comment:

  1. Good..finally u are Back, luckily is back for blogging not Clubbing Ya...

    Keep it up, u may getting better & better..

    D youngster will always supporting u...

    Cheer up...SOON...

    ReplyDelete