Sunday, October 4, 2009

1st & 2nd October, Genting Trip

Woke up at 6am, pick up two friends and went Paramount LRT station to meet up with another two friends. Then the five of us set off to KL Sentral and rendezvous there with the rest. So a total of 13 of us went for our trip after finding a bus. I enjoy trip to Genting in the bus as I like traveling to far distance places. Like the view along the journey.

Reached there around 9am after riding the cable car. Then we when to book two rooms at Theme Park Hotel. Finally, we get to play outdoor games. A good thing about the trip is that, we don't have to queue for both cable car ride and outdoor park tickets because it came with a package with the bus ride. The mist was thick during the morning. It was cold. It's fortunate that I was prepared, I brought my jacket along.



Played all sorts of rides. Some a few times even. However, it's just not the same as the time I went with my high school friends. We're just not that close and not that united. Most of the time we went our separate ways although we planned to go together.



So, the only fun part is the outdoor rides. At night, we had cup noodles but it's just not enough to fill our stomach. Hence, we went to First World Hotel to have our dinner. Everything was so EXPENSIVE! It's like double the price from where we came from. I tried to spend as less as possible. I barely have enough money to go back the next day. After that, I went back to our room and watch television until I fell asleep while they went clubbing. I wasn't in the mood to join. While I'm alone in the room, I thought I would be scared but I guess when I'm in those kind of mood, I didn't really care about anything.

Next morning, woke up at 7am. We meet up around 8.30am in the lobby. Was wasting time since don't know what to do. Had KFC for breakfast. Watched them play pool. Around 2pm took cable car down. Only managed to book a bus back to Gombak at 3.15pm. Then took LRT back to Asia Jaya. Was a long journey back too. A lot of station until our stop. It was nice at first until a lot of people came in. Lastly, took bus and walk back home. Overall, quite satisfying and tiring trip. Hope Melacca trip would be better than this.



1 comment:

  1. cayala....lamborghini gallardo and audi r8....

    ReplyDelete