Saturday, October 24, 2009

Call of Duty 4

A week has passed since semester 3 started. I'm still doing fine. Went for Problem Solving and Programming's first practical class. It's very intriguing. Can create basic things now I think. Can't wait for the next class. I wish to get the textbooks for this semester. But currently short of money.

Friday night, best friend, Chon Kai needed people to play Call of Duty 4 with his team. So, he asked me and my cousin to join. We went to Sunway Rock Cafe. People in the cyber looks mostly like nerds to me. I know I shouldn't say this cause I am one myself. Before the match start, we played a few trial rounds for testing of buttons. I'm a new player who never play this game before and not good at shooting games. We played 3 matches. Lost the first match and won the second match. Third match could be say a draw maybe. I wasn't good at it at all. I ranked the last for all matches, but at least I killed few shots.

After that, we waited for the lucky draw, the only reason why we're there for. We have 6 people in a team. One of us, Jason were chosen for the price of RM30 voucher at Sunway Rock Cafe. Next, my cousin was chosen and another guy. They played rock,paper,scissor to choose the paper. Who ever chosen GG will be withdraw. My cousin won and chosen For The Win! He was so happy when he got the Razer Mouse, which cost about RM100 something. For the final prize, 4 people were called out. One of them was me. They called Raiko, Win Soon. But I taken the paper with GG on it. So...Well, few seconds of joy. I don't know what is the prize (some kind of computer hardware) but it cost RM500. Finally, we went home at 11.30pm.

Razer's Laser Mouse

Zero, Phoon William

No comments:

Post a Comment