Monday, October 19, 2009

First Day of Semester 3

Semester 3 is a new beginning? Some people seems to changed in their appearance. Most are still the same. This semester only have 2 subjects, which are Problem Solving and Programming as well as Fundamentals of Finance. Hmm... First class started at 11am today. I arrived around 9am something. First class was quite interesting, I think. Easy enough to understand, I guess. Since only 2 last subjects, I hope I can do better for this semester. Wonder who will be teaching Fundamentals of Finance tomorrow. Class will start at 8am and ends at 10am. Only one class. Downloaded the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition which is required for Problem Solving and Programming.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...ah Soon, good to know u are updating your blog again, Keep it up & study hard in semester 3, Keep moving towards...to your Final Destination.

    Take care & warmest regards...

    ReplyDelete