Saturday, October 31, 2009

Micheal Jackson Movie

It's the end of another week of semester 3. Went back around 1pm today after classes. Saw the textbooks I wanna purchase. Total 3 books cost about RM145. I still don't have enough money and I don't want spend it all. I'll be back for the books! I might need it for my degree course. Went to PD block with Ji Yang and waited for the bus to arrive. PD block's computers have quite a fast Internet connection. I can even login to Kingory.

Shortly after I reached home, my mom wanna go 1 utama. Just accompany her shopping since she felt bored at home. Later at 6.45pm, we watched Micheal Jackson's Movie: This Is It! The movie shows all his rehearsals for his concerts. I'm not a big fan of Micheal Jackson but I just like his songs. After watching his movie, I think Micheal Jackson is a genius. No wonder Ji Yang like him so much. His dance moves are cool and simply amazing! I was so fascinated watching him move. Other than that, his songs are nice too. Some are quite meaningful and caring. For example, Heal The World. It shows that he's not just a performer on stage but also a caring person with much love to share. His music video is awesome and full of feelings. Very creative and the special effects are so real. Audience even stayed and watch the credits. This is the first time I've ever seen audience stay and watch credits. Hmm...Saw Chon Kai, Chian Min and Jia En at 1 utama too.

No comments:

Post a Comment