Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Day Not So Lucky

It all happened yesterday on 24th November. When I woke up yesterday, was gonna get ready for class. I decided to play the radio on my handphone.

Then I found out that the port cannot connect with the earphone. Maybe the port spoiled. Sigh... Can no longer enjoy tunning to radio while I walk home from university.

Next, I was gonna be late for class so I was rushing. While I was gonna get into the car, my green bottle dropped out and cracked due to the impact with the floor. All the water spilled out. Now I have to carry a larger bottle which is more heavy.

When I got into class, I tried to adjust my spectacle, it broke too. Zzz... Hard to see without spectacle. Fortunately, I still have my old one as spare. The spectacle need to wait for a week only can replace.

During lunch, we ate at the usual mamak place. I think I dropped my UTAR tag there. I only found out when I was going to board the bus.

Today was the deadline to pass up programming assignment. With my old spectacle, it's a bit difficult to do. Managed to finish the assignment today at 6am. Was up all night doing it. Flowchart was a drag... At least it's all over now. Hope for high marks. All thanks to the pro programmer on my team.

These series of unfortunate events or you might say bad luck might be a karma to me. It just too much to happen on one day. So not my luck. So not my day. Bad day. Hope my luck will be different during my finals. Two more weeks till final exam. Must not get left behind. Otherwise, no pizza hut for the Hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment