Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finance Assignment Complete!

Wow, finally managed to complete an assignment before the date of submission. Quite an achievement to finish this early. Got mistake or not, I'm not sure. Since we got finance assignment down, let's start programming soon. Should be fun doing it, I hope. Oh ya, I had programming midterm yesterday. The paper seems easy enough. However, I made a few careless mistakes. I've forgotten that pseudocode section the formula need to be in the form which computer can interpret instead I just copy the whole exact same formula given. Hope still can get high marks. Two more weeks left until foundation over.

Was doing assignment with Ji Yang. And as usual, he "Beh Tahan!" again. Thanks to Tan Ji Yang, 0901861, Vicz Chan and Prince Chantastic for a great job. Nice to work with you all. All the best to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment