Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An Early Celebration of Jia Wern's Birthday

It was last Wednesday that we decided to host an early celebration for Jia Wern's upcoming birthday on Friday,13th November. Hmm... The appropriate word to use now should be passed birthday since I only blog about it now.

On that day, class ended at 4pm and we went to a bakery shop at Taman Connaught,Cheras to choose a cake for Jia Wern. I forgot what kind of cake it was. I don't really like to eat cakes anyway. Erm... I was in the way and caused trouble to the others. They probably don't want an eye sore like me to be there. I don't really like to mix around anyway. But I've got to be there to celebrate with Jia Wern and also I'm the one with transportation to get us home. Well, it passed anyway but I won't forget the words said to me.

It was still early for night market to be open at 5pm while the sky is still bright. Before meeting up with Jia Wern, we walk along the night market and bought foods. Later, celebrate at Fun Ok Cafe. An interesting place which makes you feel like home and full of games as well as toilet bowl as seats? They were playing UNO card game. Until the clock strikes 10pm, we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment