Thursday, June 4, 2009

2nd Time at Cheras Pasar Malam

On Wednesday, 3rd June, we went to Nyen's house for the second time before going to Cheras Pasar Malam. Because it's still too early. There's a lot of time and have to wait for Jia Wern to finish her classes. So we watched movie again at Nyen's house. A movie called "Soul Plane". Some comedy with a lot of niggers in it and faulty languages. Even so, the movie was damn funny. I laughed my ass off! At least I didn't get my ass stuck in the toilet! Nyen's house is quite similar to a cinema. Surround sound system and flat wide screen! Nyen, your bass is much much better than mine! I like the songs in the movie too. This time QQ not scare of us already. QQ finally accepted Herman as well.
After laughing so much about teabagging, we went to meet up with Jia Wern at her college, UCSI. It was the first time I went in there. At first sight, I already felt that it is a thousand times better than UTAR. It's so huge and nice. The outside got fountain and car parks unlike UTAR! Inside of it have shops and sorts which UTAR doesn't have as well. Took a tour in UCSI. Lecture Halls, classroom, laboratories...Everything better than UTAR. They even get to watch movie! The students are so much different from UTAR students also. There's International students and most of them are niggers. It might be very expensive but it definately have the college life feel.
Then, we sat down a while in a coffee shop to have some drinks. Waited for Kar Chun to arrive. He told us some interesting and funny news. Finally, we visited the night market. It seems like there's nothing much to eat. The first time was better. I guessed because it's the second time going there. Oh well, at least I bought watermelon milk tea to drink. It was quite good and refreshing as usual. Only RM2.50, quite affortable. Wanted to try those Tako Ball things, but didn't like to wait. I also don't know why I went to night market. It's so hot, noisy and crowded. I didn't really like places with lots of people. But the food and other facts were worth it,I guess. Wow, this week I really spent a lot! RM50 to top up Touch And Go card, RM50 for filling patrol and hell knows how much I spent on food. Really need to cut down on spendings...

1 comment:

  1. Should be Surround sound, Niggers Troubles maker in Malaysia, especially in KL area....!

    ReplyDelete