Monday, June 1, 2009

The Beginning of Semester 2

It has come to the end of the semester break. A new semester has begun. Things seems the same to me. Of course, there is more students enrolled for May intake. And by more students I meant MORE STUDENTS as in 700 over I think. Saw the class list, so many classes were opened for the new students. Our January intake Stream C only one class but now there are 3 classes. Quite a number of students taking computer science as well. I smell new competitors. The road ahead will be tough and bumpy. No matter what, I'll still continue to move forward and go through whatever's coming in my way.

What stay the same is the service of UTAR! Zzzz... Although they remade the WBLE. But it's so damn slow! Took half an hour to load and yet still can't access. Some more they got change the notes format to PDF instead of power point. Can't edit it. When print out the background looks dark and sucky. As expected of UTAR. This fact never change. NOT MY CHOICE!

1 comment:

  1. Not your choice...! U make me feel Guilty....!

    SORRY...seems to be the hardest word....!

    From INNOCENT Youngster

    ReplyDelete