Friday, June 12, 2009

9th June - My Birthday

A lot of people wished me Happy Birthday. Old friends, new friends and family. Thank you all and I'm happy enough that you remembered. You don't have to give me any present, cause I don't even know what I want for either. Even if you give me money, I also don't know what to buy with it. Although, some of them didn't know it was my birthday but in the end they found out. I never really want to tell any of my new friends that it's my birthday cause it's just a normal day. It's not like I want to celebrate it.

But still, during break time, my classmates celebrate my birthday. I really appreciate it. I can't thank you all enough, TC1. They even went through the trouble of getting me a birthday cake and present! Felt really touched. And I'm sorry to Wai Ho that he got saman after getting the cake. Although I don't like to eat cake, but the cake wasn't half bad. It's strawberry chocolate cake, I think, since no such thing as a watermelon cake. On the cake, it's writen Happy Birthday Vincent a.k.a Dai Lou! =.="! I'm not Dai Lou! Some more they sang happy birthday song for me until the other UTAR students also sang and looking! Malu betul! They bought me 4 Naruto figures as my present. How you know I like those? One of those was like RM30 but 4?! I'm guessing Lay Ching, Herman and Ji Yang suggested it. I think this is the 5th time receiving birthday present from friends. I don't usually get present from friends. So, really thank you all a lot.
About the 3 wishes you ask me to make before I blow out the candles...
  1. Want to be with you.
  2. To get better results.
  3. To be happier in life.

Of course, these are only wishes. It will not come true. That's why it's called wish. 3 of my wishes will most probably won't come true as all of it are a chain-link. One affects another.

No comments:

Post a Comment