Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hard feelings...

Finally the electricity is back. It's been out since yesterday. Don't know how I managed to sleep through the night. No fan, so hot, feed mosquito, mosquito flying near my ears... The next day I woke up, still no electricity, got to get to school. Shit, no water as well! Didn't shower, feels smelly. The day went along like usual. After the end of the last class, I witnessed something I shouldn't have saw. Messed up my mind. Felt like my heart punctured. I can't accept it. This is the first time ever I felt this hurt. Went home to sleep. Still no electricity until I woke up when the technicians are done fixing it. This feeling just ain't going away.Really have to resist. When I say stop facebook for good, I have to mean it.

1 comment:

  1. Forget about d sadness, Don't look back..18 it's a long road ahead of u, Be Strong.. >>> Love...? is just a part of life, U Can make it, I Believe in U........GPL is supporting u

    ReplyDelete