Saturday, June 20, 2009

SS2 Pasar Malam vs Cheras Pasar Malam?

Thursday after class, went to 1u to meet up with Yik Shiow and Jia Yeen for sushi. Long time never have sushi already. After having sushi for lunch, we shop around. I bought games eventhough I don't really play games any more. Until now I still haven't touch the games. Yik Shiow shop for present for her friend. It's still early and didn't wanna go home and sleep, so I thought of going to Herman's house to share with game with him. Then he told me he's still at UTAR. So, after sending both of them back, I head to UTAR.

After that, everyone went to Herman's house. Until it's finally evening, we went to SS2. The driver's driving is even better than mine! SS2 pasar malam isn't that long compared to Cheras one. Not much to eat. We walked 2 rounds less within an hour but we can't walk finish Cheras pasar malam even within 2 hours. Saw last time tuition friend who turns out to be Vincy's friend again.

Getting late already, but before going home, we went to Cheras for Tong Shui. Wai Ho joined us. Although there is no Ah Guah, but Herman kena horn 2 times. That's all for the day and everyone went home. Felt quite happy that day with you around. I did things I never expect myself to do again. 你开心就够了。

No comments:

Post a Comment