Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bar Celona!

I was quite depress on Wednesday after what I saw. Yes, maybe I was just thinking too much. But still, I won't want to face it, neither would I want to accept it. On MSN, I asked James whether he wants to go for supper with me and talk a bit. He suggested that I go clubbing with him. Since I'm already 18 and at that moment, I really doesn't care about anything else around me so I just went along with him. So, Bar Celona, here we go! 18 already what? Legal age for drinking alcohol. Muhuhahaha!! First time go clubbing. Entrance fees was like RM35 included a glass drink. I saw the people there and like WOW! Totally different. Now I can see why James like it. The music was damn loud. Awesome bass, DJ and everything. Can feel the vibration everywhere. Can even feel my heart vibrating! That shows how rocking the music was! I had Vodka for the first time. It tasted like Lemon Juice. Had Heineken too. It taste quite sour. I don't really like it but I still drink. That's the cheapest there from what I've heard from James. RM17 a bottle. I did cheer up and forgotten a bit about those disturbing things. Now I see why it taste sour but yet still drink it. Quite a night, quite an experience! Drank alcohol still drive. Got police outside the club to control fighting but luckily no road block. I didn't really get drunk. Seems like no feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Don't drink Mix wine vodka & beer..u may easily get High due to mixed alcohol..!

    Watch Out for police road block alcohol Test after drinks wine..!

    U may get fine SAMAN of rm1,000 on the spot or arrested overnight in Balai Polis during weekend till MONDAY morning pending for court case.

    Warning & Reminder from experienced youngster GPL....

    NO Play-Play they will arrest u to stay in Balai Polis Saturday & Sunday night wait for court judgement on Monday working day.

    Take Care & may God Blessed ...! AMEN..!

    ReplyDelete