Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day Celebration

This is a delayed post. But still, I wanna wish you a Happy Father's Day. This is the first time we celebrated with cake. Maybe you're not really happy that day and it's not a surprise to you since you already found out. Anyway, we celebrated at KFC since you say you long time never eat KFC. As for the cake, I wanna thank those who came out with this idea and that helped me prepare.





I don't like cake but at least it's green in colour. GPL a.k.a Gam Pou Loh!










This is the best picture of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Vincent boy, Thanks for planning hard on Father Day, dad really appreciated from bottom of my heart.

    Hopefully may sharing your laughter, happiness in future...Even Love story...Like the song CLOSE TO U.

    KAN..PA..TEH in your study, Take Care

    From GPL dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vincent,

    Mr. Lau here. I'm setting your blog into the feed. I need to create an account on your behalf. Give me your email address, just mail it to sllau at utar dot edu dot my.

    ReplyDelete