Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thursday - 11th June

Jia Wern came to UTAR after class. I think this will probably be the last time to see her. But please keep in touch. I still want good morning from you. You are the only person now I can talk to.

After that, went to One Utama for movies with Ching Peng, Jian Shen and Ji Yang. It was Ji Yang's idea. He doesn't have enough money and yet he wants to go! "It's for study, you know, like marketing, mass communication, have to see the surroundings," he said to his mother. Went to GSC and bought tickets for Monster vs Alien (3D) and 17 Again. So expensive...3D movie cost RM16 a ticket and 17 Again cost RM9. Although I watched it before but I don't mind watching again with Ji Yang since the movie was nice and funny. I didn't have anything for breakfast, just teh ice. Was hungry and we went for A&W. Seriously, the food there sucks except for the root beer float. Should see what Ji Yang ordered. The Burger Ji Yang ate was so thin that it looks only buns with nothing inside. The 3D movie was a bit funny and mostly for kids. Watching it makes my eyes tired. Not comfortable wearing spects and the 3D glasses together. Ji Yang and I went for another movie. Before and after the movie, we played pool. We won't both games. I didn't know he was that good.

Meanwhile, CCS was at James house. They both want to go clubbing again. And so, I went clubbing for the 2nd time. It was ladies' night. James dressed up so handsomely because of it. He invited Darren along. I didn't expect he will go. So the 4 of us went in. The entrance fees was RM40 since it's midnight already. This time it's full of people. The later it gets, the more people coming. Very different from the first time I came. There are performance today like the bar tenders juggling the bottles and sorts. This time, I had whiskey. It tasted very nice, taste sweet. Also, I dance with them on the dance floor before it's too crowded. The first time I didn't dare to dance. We went back at around 2.30am. James looked disappointed cause he didn't manage to get the girls after dressing up like that. He blame his short hair. We went to Murni for a supper again after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment