Saturday, June 6, 2009

5 Kempas Reunion

Was late one and a half hour for the reunion due to overslept. Was not in a good mood and doesn't feel like doing anything so I went to sleep after coming back from classes. The reunion started at 6pm but I only woke up at 7pm. Arrived there at 7.30pm, I think. Ganz and Yik Shiow didn't go. Zzzz... I was expecting to see them. Moreover, they didn't even let me know that they're not going. Never mind that. Went there and had pizza. Chat with some old friends. Not half bad but maybe I shouldn't have attended. Doesn't really feel like it. After the reunion, some of us went to SS2 for drinks and desserts. Everyone seems the same to me. Stick to their own groups like in Form 5. Just the appearance changed. Hmm... Today maybe the last time going out with friends. Maybe won't facebook and MSN again too. Nothing much to do with those. Finally get to access to WBLE. At last! Hmm, web page design codings and HTML? Maybe I'll try blog with HTML next time. Or maybe not cause there won't be much interesting things happening. Nothing to look forward to since no more outings. Besides, my blog only contains text which are quite dull. Unless you really have nothing to do then you may read it if you like.

1 comment:

  1. OMG..Please don't give up blogging, there is a faithful reader out there...! Guess...who...?

    The 1 have nothing to do at night, Daddy of Non Stop talking.........!...! Get it...?

    ReplyDelete