Friday, June 5, 2009

Thursday Movie Night

Classes ended at 12.30pm on Thursday. So decided to go play left 4 dead with some friends. Before that we had our lunch at KFC. We played about 2 and a half hours. Used up the last of my money for it. Actually lended RM1 from Herman. It was quite fun, I did cheered up for a bit. However, after playing so long, I felt tired and went home to sleep. Around 10pm, talked with Herman and James in MSN. James suggested that we go for the movie "17 Again". I won't be 17 for much longer and can teabagging soon enough too. James went to check out the time for the movie online. The movie was on 11.10pm. Still can make it on time. After fetching both of them, we went to One Utama GSC for the movie. The movie was quite funny and romantic. I bet Ji Yang sure want to watch. Sorry, didn't ask you to join us. But you have to watch it. I'm sure you'll definately like it. I still remember some lines in the movie that they said : " When you're young, you will think that everything is the end of the world when you face problems, but it's actually just the beginning." I heard this line quite a few times from a lot of people, especially the Gam Pou Lou. Oh ya, I saw Christopher again. This time he did responded. Also another line : " I had to have you, or I'll die". Ji Yang, this is much better than "Terminator Salvation". "Everyone deserves a second chance?" But in this movie, that guy, Mike, was given a second chance. In the end, he still choose to stick with his first choice. The cars in the movie was awesome too. Audi and Lamborghini with the $20 siren. Hahaha... Alone with a luxurious life is not a bad idea. This movie is basically about choices in life. At first, maybe the main character thought he had made the wrong choice. Something similar to my case. I don't know whether I've made the wrong choice or not. Assignments again, group work again! Can't escape it. Wayne! I want to team with you for Web Page Design! Sigh...

Going for 5 KEMPAS reunion later on. I don't know how to go. Ganz, are you going or not? Or you're drowned in assignments again?

2 comments:

  1. Okay okay..you deserve it. But only if there is chance =) I do hope so to team with ya XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. DRY UP....? Needed a mobile ATM machine...Go look for GPL brand ATM machine...!...!

    Got the pin...? YSK-lah...!

    ReplyDelete